Online-Therapy.com is an online platform designed to make professional counseling easier and more accessible than ever.
By signing in through this link you will get a 20% discount off your subscription.
More people are turning to teletherapy services to get the professional mental health assistance they need and this company strives to provide ongoing support and excellent mental health tools to those in dire need of them.
Going to the therapist takes too much time?
Are you are on vacation, business meeting or working miles away from your place sometimes for a longer period of time?
Had a REALLY bad day and need someone to talk to like right now?
Is therapy too expensive?
It is YOUR health that is at stake and in Online-Therapy.com, people with their mental health concerns can get the care they need right from the comfort of their own home or any place they are.
About the company:
Online-Therapy.com was established with a simple goal —to provide people with all of the tools they need to help them with their mental health concerns.
While many online therapy companies will focus on providing one-on-one counseling services, Online-Therapy.com strives to take a more whole take on the online therapy experience.
Aside from therapy services, the company also has a large toolbox of resources for those who need therapy. This means journals, worksheets, and even online yoga classes all designed to work together to help clients get the attention they need.
Here you can do more than just meet your online therapist,
You can also find the tools needed for keeping your mental health.
Online-Therapy.com as the entire platform is designed to be user-friendly. You can sign up and get started right away. Heres how it goes:
- Choose from many different conditions, depicting which mental health challenges you need counseling for.
- Provide some basic and contact information or be anonymous.
- Choose one of the available subscription plans.
- After you sign up, a personal therapist will be assigned to you. This will be your therapist the whole time. If you want another one you can do so by asking the company directly.
You can then start.
Online-Therapy.com pricing is on a weekly basis.
For all new customers, they offer a 20% DISCOUNT for the first month.
There are these pricing options:
- Basic: $39.95 per week. The basic package is $39.95 per week, and with the company’s 20% DISCOUNT for the first month, it is $31.96 per week.
- In this package, you will have full access to the company’s online therapy program, including daily contact with your therapist Monday to Friday plus therapist feedback.
- Also available are 8 easy-to-follow “sections” aka hands-on tools and reading materials and 25 worksheets you can use for your ongoing improvement.
- Standard: $59.95 per week. The company’s most popular option and includes extra therapist support through chat and messaging.
- You can be at ease because online therapy in the platform’s secure and confidential platform and also enjoy daily therapist feedback from Monday to Friday.
- Here are also 8 easy-to-follow sections and 25 ongoing worksheets that come with the package.
- Plus you also get one additional live chat session with your therapist every week. There is additional support through messaging as well.
- It is $59.95 per week and $47.96 per week for the first month.
- Premium: $79.95 per week. If you need absolute support from your therapist this option is for you.
- This package includes online therapy, 8 easy-to-follow sections and 25 worksheets, daily therapist feedback Monday-Friday.
- The main difference in this package is that it also includes express replies,
- support through messaging,
- and two live chat therapist sessions PER WEEK.
- The package is $79.95 per week, except for the first month where the discount makes it $63.96 per week.
PC and mobile-friendly:
Using Online-Therapy.com is as simple as signing up. The site will prompt you to sign up and is designed so that anyone can use their services, regardless of computer skills.
There is also a “live chat” button at the bottom of the screen for anyone who has questions with navigating the site. The platform is also mobile-friendly.
Counselor Support & Effectiveness:
When you sign up for your account with Online-Therapy.com, you will be assigned a therapist. This is the same therapist you will have from the beginning to the end of your treatment. The therapists on this platform have a wide range of credentials, such as academic degrees, licenses, and certifications including many hours of hands-on experience.
- The therapist is online and available for 8 hours per day and
- The staff, including customer service representatives 24/7.
- Both therapist and staff from Monday to Friday
- You can communicate with your therapists using live chat, messaging and worksheets.
Every individual work with their therapist through the same online therapy program. This program consists of eight different “sections.” According to the platform, each section is like a chapter in a book. It contains detailed on information on what you need to challenge your negative thinking patterns, based on the issue you filed out before starting your session.
Within each section, there are several different “worksheets” where you will be asked to address specific questions. Then your therapist will give you feedback on a daily basis on Monday-Friday. You will get feedback from your therapist within a maximum of 24 hours. The only real one-on-one appointments you have with your therapist are in your scheduled real-time chat session with your therapists (if it is included in your package). Even if you don’t have one-on-one scheduled sessions with your therapist, you will still be in contact with them through the feedback you get from your sections and worksheets.
Confidentiality & Privacy:
Online-Therapy.com takes several steps to make sure that their customers can enjoy the utmost in safety, privacy and confidentiality when they use this platform. You can sign up for the platform with an alias, if you don’t feel comfortable using your full, real name. Plus, all of the information that you enter into the system is saved anonymously in the company’s secure server using only 128-256 bit SSL. Any information that you put into the system, will be accessed and only you and your therapist can access it. This means your information will be kept safe, private and secure the entire time that you use the website.
Online-Therapy.com’s Counselor Qualifications:
All counselors that work through are trained professionals. However, the site is rather vague on the exact qualifications that they all have. The therapists will have some type of academic degree, license or certification as well as hours of hands-on experience.
All of these counselors are trained in the CBT online therapy program. Cognitive Behavior Therapy is based on the idea that your thoughts are what cause your feelings and behaviors, not external stimuli such as people, situations and events. It is not the stimuli that causes your emotions, but how you interpret and perceive the stimuli. This is the entire system that all of the sections and worksheets available through Online-Therapy.com are based on this well-researched form of therapy.
Specialties & Areas of Expertise:
The goal of Online-Therapy.com is to help provide quality mental health care services to those who need it most, in a convenient and affordable manner—right from the comfort of their own home. All of the therapists are qualified and experienced and have a wide range of experiences. Margaret Sweet, the company’s head of therapists, created a team that has already helped thousands of people.
All of the treatments and the entire program is drawn from cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), a proven, well-researched plan that is designed to help you identify, challenge and overcome your dysfunctional thoughts, behaviors, and emotions. It is an effective way to treat mental health problems.
The company offers treatments, or better said “programs” for the following common mental health issues:
Social and Speech Anxiety
This program is not the same as just meeting with a counselor one-on-one. There are pre-designed programs that are meant to walk you through these different issues detailed on the list. Double-check if your issue is on the list otherwise it may not be that effective.
At the end:
There are many people who need professional counseling services, and Online-Therapy.com makes it convenient and affordable for individuals from all over the country to get the help that they need. This online therapy site besides being a counseling platform also provides additional resources for those who need mental health care and operates out of evidence-based, proven treatments drawn from cognitive behavioral therapy.
This online therapy program has already helped countless individuals get the care that they need and deserve—plus with their affordable pricing options, their therapy services aren’t just convenient, but affordable as well.
If you consider signing up don’t forget to claim your 20% OFF coupon by clicking HERE.